Hello!

>> Thursday, May 26, 2011

Salaam and hello! My name is Siti and I'm from Selangor, Malaysia. I have a (really, really) small business on the side which I started in 2008 (check it out here) apart from my day job. The setting up and designing bit really excited me, unfortunately I struggle when it comes to the selling and marketing bit. Those are not my strong points and I hope to learn and improve.

I still enjoy thinking up business and product ideas and thoughts both from the view of customers as well as entrepreneurs, so I thought I'll start this blog to share them. I used to keep a physical notebook to jot them down (prior to 2008), but don't really bother nowadays, so hopefully this blog will serve as my new 'notebook'.

I'm also still exploring areas of interest and opportunities, so I hope this blog will be a useful tool for that purpose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP